NISTCALIBRATIONS.com is your source for
accredited instrument calibration and repair services.
Our staff has over forty five years of experience servicing all sorts
of test and measurement equipment.
Whether you need onsite calibration for minimal downtime or just one
piece calibrated quickly for an
upcoming audit, we supply professional timely service at a reasonable
price. Our company has been
certified to ISO 9001:2000 for over six years, and accredited to ISO 17025:2005
by A2LA. If you are using a
national chain to perform your calibrations you maybe shocked at how
much money you can save using
Our Calibration Services Include:
- Accredited to ISO 17025:2005 (A2LA Certificate # 2733.01)
- Complete Traceability to NIST
- Calibration Certificates with Data at No Extra Charge
- Quick 5-7 business day turnaround
- Premium Rush 24 Hour Service Available
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Quality Management System
- Free Instrument Recall Service 30 Days Prior to Due Date
- 99.9998% Accuracy in Calibration Certificates
- Tamperproof Calibration Labels and Destructive Seals
- Free Local Pick-up/Delivery (Call (732) 632-6400 for Availability,
5 piece minimum)
- Onsite services available
- Procedures Meet All Applicable Standards
- ANSI Z-540 Accredited
- ISO 17025:2005 Accredited
- CFR Part 10 Complaint
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Quality System
Instrument Calibration Service
No matter what the vintage of your test equipment we can calibrate
it. Our capabilities range from DC to 40 GHz. Download our calibration
capabilities page for a summary of our service offerings.
Mechanical Calibration Service
Micrometers, calipers, gauge blocks, torque wrenches/drivers
etc., We can calibrate your mechanical instrument including
weights, scales and balances too.
Environmental Calibration Service
Thermometers, Thermocouples, RTDs, Humidity Transmitters, Recorders,
Air flow, Liquid Flow Meters etc. Wet, Dry, Real Hot or Real
Cold, we have you covered.
Pressure Calibration Service
From Vacuum to 16,000 psig, we can verify your pressure gauge,
switches, calibrators, transmitters and recorders. We use primary
standard dead weight testers for the lowest possible uncertainties.
Please download our capabilities
list to see our expansive list of calibration services. If you are
whether we can certify your type of instruments, give us a call at (732)
632-6400. We will be able to give you a
price and lead time within seconds of your call.
DOWNLOAD CALIBRATION CAPABILITIES